Under this scheme, Religious Minority Community arivu education loan 2023 students who wish to pursue professional courses such as M.B.B.S., M.D., M.S., B. E., B.Tech., M. E, M. Tech., B.D.S., M.D.S., B. Ayush, M. Ayush, M.B.A., M.C.A., L.L.B., B. Arch, M. Arch, B.Sc in Horticulture, Agriculture, Dairy Technology, Forestry, Veterinary, Animal sciences, Food Technology, Bio-Technology, Fisheries, Sericulture, Home/Community Sciences, Food Nutrition, and Dietetics, B.Pharma, M.Pharma, Pharma.D, and D.Pharma will be granted loans ranging from Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 3,00,000/- for every year until the course duration. Such a student shall repay the loan with service charges of 2% after 6 months of completion of the course. The annual income of the beneficiary’s family under this scheme should not exceed Rs. 8,00,000/- per annum.
(A) The student must belong to the State Religious Minority Community.
(B) The student must be a permanent resident of the State.
(E) Annual income of the family should not exceed Rs.8,00,000/-
Arivu education loan 2023 document required
- Students Online Application form
- Recent 2 Passport size photos of the student
- Student’s caste and income certificate
- Aadhaar card copy of the student
- Letter of student’s CET admission letter
- Letter of Student’s NEET Admission letter
- Student’s SSLC / 10th Marks card copy
- Student’s Diploma / PUC Marks card
- Indemnity Bond by the Student and Parents
- Student’s College Bank Details
- Student Bonafide/Study Certificate
- Student Self-declaration Form
- Parents’ Self-Declaration Form
- College Fee Structure.
How to apply online application.
candidates can apply online application for arivu Education Loan 2023 by visiting the official portal of KMDC here is direct link is given below candidates use this link to apply online application for a loan last date for applying online application is 10 July 2023
official website:- https://kmdconline.karnataka.gov.in/Portal/home
frequently asked questions
Ans:-Department Minorities Development provides education loans for professional courses such as MBBS, BE, M Tech, etc.
Ans:- for applying arivu education loan visit the official portal https://kmdconline.karnataka.gov.in/
Ans:- the last date for applying Arivu education loan is 10th July 2023.